InEmergency is a best assistance in case of emergency with information and direction to emergency services.
Name of the Project
InEmergency is a social mobile app that provides a host of location-based features that can come handy in situations of emergency. InEmergency uses Network-based Location triangulation Technology that can determine your location even when there is no Internet or data services available. This makes InEmergency more dependable than apps that use GPS-based systems which relies on the availability of internet to determine location.
The app was inspired by a mobile app developed for a large insurance company in India which provide similar location based services to its customers in case of emergency.
List of key challenges:
- Location-based features now available for Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, and Kolkata.
- Runs even without an internet connection.
- App functions in all available network conditions i.e. Cell Tower, GPRS or Wi-Fi.
- Facility for user to report Incorrect Geo-Location Tags.
InEmergency can help you with information regarding emergency services (along with navigation and directions) that are near you: viz., Hospitals, Blood Banks, Ambulance Services, Pharmacies, Garages, Police Stations, and Fire Stations.
‘SOS’ feature can send an automated alert with the details of your current location as an SMS & Email to family and friends you would want to be alerted. In addition to these, Automate call would be triggered to your default contact.
‘First-Aid’ will equip you with step-by-step instructions (notes), pictorial references with audio narratives to carry out first aid procedures.
- InEmergency is a best assistance in case of emergency with information and direction to emergency services.
- The SOS feature and women safety features along with information on all government and non-government authorities can be of great help during emergency.
- Works without internet connection in terms of emergency
- Helps you in emergency with all services near you: viz., Hospitals, Blood Banks, Ambulance Services, Pharmacies, Garages, Police Stations, and Fire Stations.
- Quick ‘SOS’ option at click of a button to send alert with the details of your current location as an SMS & Email to multiple contacts
- Automate call to default contacts in case of SOS triggers
- Equipped with ‘First-Aid’ step-by-step instructions to execute first aid procedures.
- Information on Laws for Women, Women’s Rights, Government Schemes for Women, Women’s Helplines and Self-defense Tips, all available instantly, in one place.
- Sync with family member to provide your location as you move from one location to another.
All – Social app